WILDER DAYS REGISTRATION PAGE
Wilder Days Vendors: Please read all information then download the following form, fill it out, and mail to the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce with your payment or fill in the online form AND pay below.
**NOTE** Please check back regularly for updates
FOOD VENDOR TEMP PERMIT LINK $10:
Attention 2019 vendors please read before submitting applications:
This year, we will be hosting the event at the historic Wilder Home and Museum. If you are able to provide your own power, please note that on your application. We are working to ensure that all power requirements will be met so any help you can provide with self-contained power will be greatly appreciated.
WILDER DAYS 2019 Vendor Application
Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce
Applications are now being taken for booth space for the 2018 Laura Ingalls Wilder Festival (Wilder Days). We are accepting applications for crafts, food, demonstrations and information.
Festivities will include: Pa's fiddle off, school entertainment, music, children’s games, Little Laura and Farmer Boy Contests, craft demonstrations, food, and much more. In addition, the Ozark Mountain Players will be presenting an outdoor production of Laura’s Memories at the Mansfield City Recreation Park (Please note that festival activities are subject to change.)
DATE: The festival will begin on Friday, September 20th, be all day Saturday, September 21st.
LOCATION: Mansfield, MO at the historic Wilder Home and Museum. We invite all craft, food, demonstration and information booths to setup for Friday festivities.
Set-Up Begins at 10:00 AM on Friday! We ask that all booths be open by 9:00 AM on Saturday.
ALL vendors must remain open and on-site until the festival ends early Saturday evening.
Please keep this letter as it contains information you may wish to refer back to as you prepare to set up.
2019 Rules and Regulations
1. All fees must be submitted with your contract. Please make checks payable to Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce.
2. Hand-crafted items are preferable; however, we will have an area for manufactured items.
3. Food concession spaces are limited as we try not to duplicate available items.
4. We reserve the right to refuse anyone who does not follow guidelines or meet the standards of the festival.
5. Booth sizes are as follows: 10’x10’, 10’x20’, and 10’x30’. See application for pricing. There will be a $5.00 fee for electricity per booth ($10.00 for food booths) and a $5.00 late fee for all contracts received after August 15, 2019. $15.00 late fee after August 31st.
6. We encourage all crafters, concessionaires, and demonstrators to dress in early era attire.
7. Booth rentals help pay for our festival, therefore, NO REFUNDS will be given for inclement weather.
8. Check-in time is from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Friday, September 20, and from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM on Saturday, September 21.
***NOTE: Vendor space preference will be given to those that can set up both days.***
You must have your own tables, chairs, canopies, grounded electrical cords, etc. Most of the spaces will be on pavement. We do not provide any security during the overnight hours except for the normal police patrols. Trip hazards caused by improperly run electrical cords will be the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
9. Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce, the Wilder Days’ Committee, nor the City of Mansfield will be responsible for thefts, accidents or injuries.
Wilder Days Festival Concession Booth Contract
Fee for Booths are as follows:
1. Food Booths 10’x10’-$75.00, 10’x20’-$125.00, or 10’x30’-$150.00 plus extra $10.00 for electric.
2.Craft/Sales booths around the sides of the Square 10’x10’-$45.00, 10’x20’ -$75.00, or 10’x30’-$90.00 plus $5.00 for electricity if needed.
3. Not-For-Profit groups that sell goods 10’x10’ $30.00 plus $5.00 for electricity if needed. Larger booths will pay 10’x20’ -$60.00 or 10’x30’-$75.00 plus $5.00 for electricity if needed.
4. Vendors are encouraged to set-up on Friday, or as early on Saturday morning as possible. We would like to encourage as many vendors as possible to set up on Friday.
5. Demonstrators Only: Any person demonstrating “ole time” skills to the public or operating an informational booth only will be allowed to set up at no charge. Please call ahead for approval before submitting application, ALL demonstrators must be PRE-APPROVED .
Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 322 Mansfield, MO 65704
For additional information call the Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce at: (417) 924-3525.
You may also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org